aka The Social Host. I help businesses create and initiate their sales processes, and engage with their clients. Why? Mostly because I’m fascinated by human behavior and business growth, and this allows me to smash my interests together into long days of exciting work. Also, I know you have better things to do than think about how you’re going to sell the things you do.
Ultimately, Host Management’s purpose is to help people grow by helping businesses grow. A sales person who is meeting their targets can live a better life. A business with a good culture and great company morale can better the lives of their employees and customers.
Facts about me
- I work a lot, but I like it.
- I drink too much coffee.
- When I’m not working on a sales process, or helping clients engage with their customers, or giving a class on service, I’m probably running or reading.
- Running is my other job. I run far. Hundreds of miles through the desert far. (I guess you could say I go the distance).
- I am not a graphic designer. I’ll refer you to one.
- Friday afternoon at 4pm is Wine-o-clock in my office. Everyone is welcome.
To get started on your path to business & sales success, drop me a line here.